2017 Social Media Video Contest
The contest will run from June 19 – August 18, 2017.
- All entries must be submitted through the contest form below.
- Video must be related to the foundation or the hospital which the foundation serves.
- Video categories can fall under promotional, storytelling, thank you, event spotlights, etc.
- Video is only eligible if it was shown on your social media accounts or website after July 2016.
- Video can be no longer than 5 minutes.
- A maximum of two video entries per organization is allowed.
- Submitter or submitting organizations must be AHP members.
- The submitting organization must have ownership or permission to use the submitted video.
- AHP reserves the right to use any entry in materials produced. In addition, submissions may be used for education or promotional purposes.
- NOTE: The original creator does not give up rights to any submission; simply, AHP can use any submissions as we see fit.
Videos will be judged based on four factors: Usefulness in fundraising, clear messaging, memorable/creative approach, and overall production. AHP staff will select the first round of finalists. The International Conference Committee will then submit individual ratings to tally up a first place winner and three honorable mentions. All winners will be contacted mid-September.
One (1) first place winner and three (3) honorable mentions
First place prizes:
• AHP will recognize the winner and play the winning video at the 2017 AHP International Conference in New Orleans, October 18-21.
• Video will be featured on AHP’s social media, newsletters and website.
• AHP will make a donation of $250 to the winning organization.
Honorable mention prize:
• Video will be mentioned on AHP’s social media, digital newsletters and website.
Contact Kelly Hwu, Digital Content Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your video!