2017 Social Media Video Contest
The contest will run from June 19 – August 18, 2017.
- All entries must be submitted through the contest form below.
- Video must be related to the foundation or the hospital which the foundation serves.
- Video categories can fall under promotional, storytelling, thank you, event spotlights, etc.
- Video is only eligible if it was shown on your social media accounts or website after July 2016.
- Video can be no longer than 5 minutes.
- A maximum of two video entries per organization is allowed. The submission form can be completed twice.
- Submitter or submitting organizations must be AHP members.
- The submitting organization must have ownership or permission to use the submitted video.
- AHP reserves the right to use any entry in materials produced. In addition, submissions may be used for education or promotional purposes.
- NOTE: The original creator does not give up rights to any submission; simply, AHP can use any submissions as we see fit.
Videos will be judged on four factors: Usefulness in fundraising, clear messaging, memorable/creative approach, and overall production. AHP staff will select the first round of finalists. The International Conference Committee will then submit individual ratings to tally up a first place winner and three honorable mentions. All winners will be contacted mid-September. Due to the many submissions we receive, we will not reach out to those whose videos were not selected.
One (1) first place winner and three (3) honorable mentions
First place prizes:
• AHP will recognize the winner and play the winning video at the 2017 AHP International Conference in New Orleans, October 18-21.
• Video will be featured on AHP’s website, social media and newsletters.
• AHP will make a donation of $250 to the winning organization.
Honorable mention prize:
• Video will be mentioned on AHP’s social media, digital newsletters and website.
Contact Sarah Busching, Communications Manager, at email@example.com.
Submit your video!