Eight-Figure Gift Catapults Foundation into Campaign
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
2:00 PM ET
Arrive curious, leave inspired! Join us for a success story in complicated and challenging times. Providence Montana Health Foundation was in the process of reviewing and refining best practices throughout their organization when a transformational donor sought a deeper understanding of the hospital’s strategic priorities. Unyielding collaboration between the system lead, hospital chief executive, and Chief Philanthropy Officer combined with solid philanthropic strategy resulted in an anonymous $10 million commitment which catalyzed a campaign of historic proportions and propelled the team amidst the chaos of COVID-19. It can and did happen! See you there.
• Outcome 1: Strategically aligning system and hospital priorities with donor interests.
• Outcome 2: Launching an ambitious campaign with the lead gift already secured.
• Outcome 3: Staying the course through an international pandemic.
- Fran M. Albrecht, M.Ed., CFRE, Chief Philanthropy Officer, Providence Montana Health Foundation
- Debra A. Gill, CFRE, FAHP, MPA, Chief Executive Officer, Alliance Philanthropy
AHP Members: $49