Maximizing Individual Success through Diversified Revenue,
Increased Collaboration, and Data-Driven Goals
Available On Demand
Originally presented March 31, 2021
Einstein Healthcare Network Office of Development – headquartered in Philadelphia, PA – supports three acute care hospitals and one physical medicine and rehabilitation facility. In recent years, Einstein has worked to shift from relying on special events to focus on building up various other programs within their shop, including major gifts, planned gifts, annual fund, alumni, and grateful patient programs.
This webinar will highlight how senior philanthropy leaders can yield success across the team by investing in staff to create and uphold the culture they want, while leveraging a well-maintained data system. Carol Parlin Prushan and Lauren Montenegro will share the changes and adjustments their team has made to achieve their goals.
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 CFRE points.
- Carol Parlin Prushan, Vice President and Chief Development Officer, Einstein Healthcare Network
- Lauren Montenegro, bCRE, Senior Director, Development Operations & System Management, Einstein Healthcare Network
- Lisa Borowski, Director, Development Communications, Einstein Healthcare Network
- Francis Gress, Manager, Annual Fund, Einstein Healthcare Network
- Kimberly Gross, Senior Director, Special Events & Member Relations, Einstein Healthcare Network
- Mary Shaffer, CFRE, AVP, Development, Einstein Healthcare Network
AHP Members: $49