AHP members include development directors, presidents, chief executive officers, vice presidents, executive directors, trustees, and other philanthropy professionals in top healthcare institutions in the United States and Canada. More than 60% of AHP’s members are decision makers. Sponsorship and advertising in AHP’s publications and online resources provides your company with direct, cost-effective access to these leaders. If you're interested in any of the opportunities below, please contact Michelle Gilbert, business development manager, at email@example.com.
The AHP Advantage
AHP is the only association dedicated exclusively to advancing and promoting the healthcare development profession.
- Our members include top-level management and decision makers at more than 2,000 health care facilities in the United States and Canada.
- In FY 2016, AHP member organizations raised more than $10.1 billion (U.S.) and more than $1.5 billion (Canada) in funds for community health services.
- AHP’s print and online publications are distributed directly to nearly 4,500 development professionals.
- Healthcare Philanthropy journal: Topics include ideas and methods for creating successful development programs, analyses of the current healthcare and philanthropic environment, projections of future trends and professionalism in the field.
- AHP Website and Healthcare Fundraising Marketplace: Thousands of industry professionals rely on AHP’s website and the online Healthcare Fundraising Marketplace for instant contact with suppliers they can trust. Your message will be visible 24 hours a day to visitors searching for the most qualified product and service suppliers available.
- AHP Connect: The AHP Connect newsletter is emailed semi-monthly to all AHP members. This information-packed email newsletter contains industry-specific articles and tips, association news, and member updates.
- Industry Partners: AHP has carefully crafted a Partner Program which provides a collaboration platform for those Affiliate Members wishing to assist AHP in advancing its strategic plan–either through content, marketing, or conference support.
- Conference Sponsorships: AHP’s educational offerings allow you to grow your relationships with healthcare development professionals. With conferences and webinars for baseline professionals, practitioners, and specialists, and a conference just for executive decision-makers, there is an AHP event that will provide the visibility you need.