Reach AHP member organizations and hospitals through sponsorship and advertising opportunities in AHP’s printed and online publications. AHP members include development directors, presidents, CEOs, vice presidents, executive directors, trustees and other philanthropy professionals in top health care institutions in the United States and Canada. More than 60 percent of AHP’s members are decision makers. Sponsorship and advertising in AHP’s publications and online resources provides your company with direct, cost-effective access to these leaders.
The AHP Advantage
AHP is the only association dedicated exclusively to advancing and promoting the health care development profession.
- Our members include top-level management and decision makers at more than 2,000 health care facilities in the United States and Canada.
- In FY 2016, AHP member organizations raised more than $10.1 billion (U.S.) and more than $1.5 billion (Canada) in funds for community health services.
- AHP’s print and online publications are distributed directly to nearly 4,500 development professionals.
- Healthcare Philanthropy journal: An 8.5” x 11,” full-color, glossy-stock, saddle-stitched, bi-annual journal keeps AHP members up-to-date on information and trends in the industry. Topics include ideas and methods for creating successful development programs, analyses of the current health care and philanthropic environment, projections of future trends and professionalism in the field. For information on advertising, refer to the 2019 Media Kit. Questions? Contact Devin Barnes or call 703-538-3150.
- AHP website and Healthcare Fundraising Marketplace: Thousands of industry professionals rely on AHP’s website and the online Healthcare Fundraising Marketplace for instant contact with suppliers they can trust. Your message will be visible 24 hours a day to visitors searching for the most qualified product and service suppliers available. Contact the Membership Department for more information.
- AHP Connect: The AHP Connect newsletter is emailed six times a year to all AHP members. This information-packed email newsletter contains industry-specific articles and tips, association news and member updates. View the AHP Connect media kit.
- AHP International Conference Program Book: An 8.5" x 11", full-color, glossy stock; saddle-stitched publication that contains information on AHP's Annual International Conference, including detailed course schedules and descriptions of the companies exhibiting in the Exhibit Hall and the Consultant Center. It is distributed to 1,000+ conference attendees, who comprise the profession's most active development professionals. Advertising sales are handled by AHP. Please contact the membership department if interested.
- Industry Partners: AHP has carefully crafted a Partner Program which provides a collaboration platform for those Affiliate Members wishing to assist AHP in advancing its strategic plan – either through content, marketing, or conference support. Learn more here.
- Conference Sponsorships: AHP’s educational offerings allow you to grow your relationships with health care development professionals. With conferences and webinars for baseline professionals, practitioners and specialists, and a conference just for executive decision-makers, there is an AHP event that will provide the visibility you need. Learn about exhibits and sponsorships here.