Turning ‘Social Donors’ into Long Term Donors
Available On Demand
Originally presented November 10, 2020
We know that personal connections to a hospital or foundation often drive the highest loyalty, so it’s probably no surprise that channels like tributes and events are two that tend not to perform so well in terms of retention rates. Let’s face it – these ‘social’ donors are often supporting their friend, co-worker, or family member and don’t have that direct or personal connection with your organization.
Wouldn’t it be great if there were strategies and tactics that could help you engage and retain donors from these hardest-to-renew donor channels? In this session, we will show you how you can create a real and genuine connection with social donors and turn them into long-term supporters. You’ll learn:
• Reasons why these channels are the hardest to retain
• Motivations for social donors to stay loyal, and the causes of why they lapse
• Tips on optimizing donor retention from tribute and event fundraising
As we approach the holiday season, please join us to learn about some new strategies that could boost your year-end fundraising outcomes.
- Stu Manewith, Nonprofit Advocacy Director, Omatic
- Bailey Benzle, Director of Pre-Sales and Sales Enablement, Omatic
AHP Members: Free
Non-members: FreeRegister Here