- How did you get into health care philanthropy?
My career in Philanthropy started in 2007. I have been working specifically in health care philanthropy for the past 4 and ½ years.
- Why did you choose to make health care philanthropy your career?
Philanthropic support of health care and medical research is creating a brighter future for us all. It feels great to play small part in that process!
- What has been the #1 factor in your career success so far?
I have had the privilege of learning from several incredible mentors. It is surprising what you can accomplish when someone believes in you.
- What is your greatest passion and why?
My greatest passion is my family. My wife and two young sons are an inspiration to work hard and try to impact the health of future generations.
- What are your future aspirations?
I hope to serve as a voice in the conversation of how philanthropists can impact the health of individuals in my state, this country, and the world.