Submit a Video to AHP's Video Contest
AHP's Video Contest is back! This year we want to spotlight the recent triumphs in our community by featuring your stories about COVID-19. Have you produced a great video that helped increase awareness of PPE needs or highlighted the story of our healthcare heroes? Submit it for this year's contest! Videos can be promotional, involve storytelling, or focus on a specific event.
The winning video will be shared at AHP's Annual International Conference this October! The top five videos will be featured on AHP’s social media and in the digital newsletter.
- Submissions includes a single online video posted on a website or social media
- Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes maximum length
- The submitting organization must have ownership or permission to use this video
- Submissions may be created by staff, volunteers, or others working on behalf of a current AHP member organization
- AHP reserves the right to use any entry in materials produced. In addition, submissions may be used for internal or retail purposes for education and promotion. Please note: the original creator does not give up the rights to any submission—it just means AHP can use any submissions as it sees fit
Submissions are due by September 30, 2020 and must be submitted via the online form
Video submissions will be ranked from 1–5 in the following categories:
- Usefulness in Fundraising
- Clear Messaging
- Memorable/Creative Approach
- Overall Production
Check out some of last year’s videos!
Stratford General Hospital Foundation
Auckland Health Foundation
Hospitals of Regina Foundation
Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation
Hospice of the Northwest Foundation
The Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation
Four Diamonds at Penn State Children's Hospital