Loren Bouchard, CFRE
Banner Health Foundation
Why is a 40 under 40 winner
- Loren doubled Banner Health’s revenue from institutional support in 2020, raising over $10 million
- She has led the AFP Mentoring Program and has mentored numerous young professionals
- Loren has been recognized through Banner Health’s Most Valuable Player recognition program for her work with clinicians and other leaders throughout the organization
Q & A
1. How did you get into healthcare philanthropy?
I started my fundraising career in the arts and spent 10 years learning and growing in a number of capacities.
2. Tell us about a pivot point or crucial step in your career journey.
At the organization I worked for prior to Banner Health, my leaders would encourage me to look beyond what I was currently doing and solve future issues. I consistently push myself to think of and encourage new ideas that have the potential for transformational impact in the future.
3. What piece of advice would you give aspiring 40 Under 40 recipients?
Persistence, patience, and preparedness yield results, especially in philanthropy. As healthcare is an environment of constant change, embrace shifts and always seize the opportunity to learn something new!