March 31 - April 2, 2020
InterContinental Chicago: Magnificent Mile
Check back soon for information on sessions, speakers and more!
About the Event
Leading Forward is designed for chief development officers, executive directors and other executive leaders in health care philanthropy.
Bring your CEO, board members, or other executive or physician leaders. Leading Forward is the place where you and your hospital or health care organization executives can have meaningful conversation about how to elevate your organization through philanthropy.
- To bring together health care leadership to understand how philanthropy can dramatically impact both the strategic planning and the growth and financial stability of hospitals and health systems.
- To work together to identify opportunities for each participant to take home, resulting in immediate impact.
- To develop a cohort of like organizations to allow for networking, advice and on-going support.
- Educational sessions built around critical topics in health care philanthropy.
- Strategic insights from health care foundations who have successfully addressed your up-at-night issues.
- Interactive, meaningful conversation with fellow leaders.
- Sessions featuring senior leaders from AdvocateAurora Health, CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain Healthcare