About the Event
Leading Forward is designed for chief development officers, executive directors and other executive leaders in health care philanthropy.
New in 2019: Bring your CEO, board members, or other executive or physician leaders. Leading Forward is the place where you and your hospital or health care organization executives can have meaningful conversation about how to elevate your organization through philanthropy.
- To bring together health care leadership to understand how philanthropy can dramatically impact both the strategic planning and the growth and financial stability of hospitals and health systems.
- To work together to identify opportunities for each participant to take home, resulting in immediate impact.
- To develop a cohort of like organizations to allow for networking, advice and on-going support.
JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
3300 Lenox Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Reserve your room
New this year: Thursday, March 28, 2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Tour of Grady Health
Extend your Leading Forward experience with a bonus visit to Grady Memorial Hospital in downtown Atlanta. (Limited to 70 participants, no additional charge. Reserve your spot when you register for the conference.)
- Guided tour of facilities, including discussion of philanthropy's role in strategy and operations of the health system
- Discussion with leadership about Grady's grateful patient program
postmarked by 12/12/2018
12/13/2018 - 1/25/2019
1/26/2019 – 3/8/2019
Please note: the cancellation deadline for Leading Forward 2019 is February 15, 2019.