Clinician Collaboration: Championing our Grateful Patient Programs
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
2:00 PM ET
The OhioHealth Foundation’s Chief Philanthropy Officer and Vice President, Dana Casson, and Philanthropy Engagement Consultant, Emily Baker, will be partnering with Advancement Resource’s Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Mark McCampbell, for an interactive webinar focusing on Clinician Engagement.
The presentation will highlight the Foundation’s evolving strategy on establishing and cultivating clinician relationships, and how this structured approach incorporates expertise and practices developed by Advancement Resources. This webinar is designed for all experience levels, offering a broad spectrum of adaptable concepts to integrate into individual development plans.
Discussion topics will include:
• Identifying and Recruiting Potential Clinician Partners
• Helping the Clinician Understand the Value of Grateful Patient Work
• Developing and Maintaining a Collaborative, Trusted Partnership
- Emily Baker, Sr. Consultant, Philanthropy Engagement, OhioHealth Foundation
- Dana Casson, CFRE, System Vice President and Chief Philanthropy Officer, OhioHealth Foundation
- Mark McCampbell, Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Advancement Resources
AHP Members: Free
Non-members: FreeRegister Here