Developing a Planned Giving Marketing Plan
Available On Demand
Originally presented June 2, 2021
Brochures, mailings, social media, the Internet. . . all techniques you use to market your planned giving program. But are you really reaching your planned giving donor prospects? Does your planned giving marketing plan help you by proactively identifying planned giving prospects?
During this webinar, we will discuss
• identifying planned giving prospects;
• analyzing annual giving behaviors;
• using wealth and planned giving scoring models;
• and developing segmentation strategies.
By the end of this session, you will:
1. learn how to identify the best/most qualified planned giving prospects in your database through analyzing annual giving behaviors and scoring models;
2. understand the importance of multi-channel, proactive, marketing;
3. recognize the importance of creating and using segmentation in Planned Giving direct response marketing;
4. understand the seven steps to develop an Integrated Planned Giving Marketing Plan
You will take away a seven step process to develop an integrated planned giving marketing plan that will help you increase gift income and improve your overall program performance.
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 CFRE continuing education points.
- Tim Logan, FAHP, ACFRE, Associate Vice President, Donor Strategy, EDGE Direct
AHP Members: $49