How to Go Beyond Gratitude: A Grateful Patient and Family Evolution
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
2 pm ET | 11 am PT
What does it take to go beyond gratitude? In this webinar, we'll share the roadblocks of standard grateful patient practices and the barriers healthcare organizations can break by:
- Going beyond giving mechanisms to uncover sincere and productive donor motivations;
- Going beyond scripts and role playing to uncover personal inclinations of healthcare practitioners;
- Going beyond gratitude-based referrals to identify philanthropically minded patients and families; and
- Going beyond wealth screenings to learn key data points that can bolster an integrated analytics process between fundraising and patient data, as well as gain executive buy-in and institutional support of that process.
Designed to bridge the understanding between development and medical professionals, this talk will empower you to develop closer relationships with physicians and researchers, engendering deeper trust and transformational outcomes.
- Katie Rozycki, Senior Manager, Marketing, Graham Pelton
- Walt Edwards, Senior Vice President, Graham Pelton
AHP Members: Free