Diversity and Inclusion Pt. 2: The Culturally Proficient Professional
Available On Demand
Originally Presented June 8, 2017
- Lilya Wagner, EdD, CFRE, Director of Philanthropic Services for Institutions
- Tyrone McKinley Freeman, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Philanthropic Studies and Director of Undergraduate Programs, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Paola Cabero-Ireta, Response Volunteer Program, Peace Corps Mexico
- Michael J. Beall, Partner, Accordant Philanthropy
- S. Sanae Tokumara, ACFRE, APR, President, Solid Concepts, Inc.
- Shariq Ahmed Siddiqui, Ph.D., JD, Nonprofit practitioner and lawyer
Advancing inclusion is not a hit-or-miss activity. Not only do you have to plan for it, but you may also have to adjust the environment in which decisions are made. It is through a thoughtful approach that Diversity and Inclusion can drive cultural change through organizational development activities, agility, and engagement. This webinar will focus on creating a process on advancing diversity and inclusion at your organization.
AHP Members: Free
Non-members: $99Register Here