Leveraging a Peer-to-Peer Campaign to Help Fight COVID-19
Available On Demand
Originally presented April 22, 2020
In the last 30 days, Northwell Health quickly became ground zero for the fight against COVID-19 in the greater New York Area. When event organizers were faced with the decision to cancel, postpone or virtualize their walk events set for May, the team took a breath and made a pivotal decision to include their community of participants in the fight.
In a matter of days, Northwell Health, with the help of their partners, made this rapid event transition and are financially fueling critical needs with the overwhelming support of the community and gaining new donors from all over the country. In this webinar, hear their story and the decision making process from the response team who executed this fundamental fundraising shift in a matter of days, as well as learn the impact that it's having today.
- Brian McKinney, Vice President, Operations, DonorDrive
- Lori Peterson, Senior Associate Director, Special Events, Northwell Health
- Ally Brooks, Senior Manager, Production & System, Eventage
- Olive Isaacs, Director, Eventage
- Amin Tehrani, Managing Director, Revunami
AHP Members: Free
Non-members: FreeRegister Here